Since having sold-out exhibitions in 1984 and 1986, Patricia has traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada selling her original art and reproductions in juried high end art shows.
Patricia and husband, Abe Coisman, created their company Turtle Hill Productions (named for the many turtles that lay their eggs on their Vermont cottage lawn). Under Turtle Hill, they produced and sold over 45 limited edition, numerous posters and an extensive greeting card line.
Patricia has won awards in International competitions such as Arts for the Parks and the American Academy of Equine Art in Kentucky. Her originals have been included in travelling exhibitions to many museums and galleries. as well as documented in color catalogs and various books and magazines.
Patricia has been commissioned to do portraits of Bank Nationale CEO's and the children of many prominent people. Her work in included in The Bronfman Collection among others. Numerous Hocky League Players have collected her hockey artwork, including Nike Sports Equipment and the Quebec Nordiques.
Commissioned by The Danbury Mint to paint a series of dog breeds they were extensively reproduced on plates, jewelry boxes, end table, stained glass lamps, place mats and coaster, jewelry, candles, blankets and many other items.
Her work is licensed by Suzanne Cruise Creative Services and Design Bank of Italy.
The figure skating Image, 'Sisters' was purchased for inclusion in the Disney film, 'The Ice Princess'.
A commissioned piece was auctioned for $10,000 - proceeds benefiting The Missing Children's Network.
A Limited Edition Print was presented to the Queen of Belgium in appreciation of her support of the The Missing Children's Network.
1993 - The Chronicle of the Horse Award - 'Me & My Beautiful Pony' - The American Academy of Equine Art, Kentucky. Featured on it's front page.
1995 - Award of Excellence - 'Library at John Quincy Adams' - National Park Academy of the Arts in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
1996 - The Equine Image Publication Award - 'Trosia' - The American Academy of Equine Art, Kentucky.
1997 - Historical Art Award - 'Congragation Yeshuat Israel', National Park Academy of the Arts Inc., Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
1996 - Best of Show - 32nd Annual Bow Street Fair, Maine.
- American Academy of Equine Art Exhibition, Kentucky 2005
- Nevada Museum of Art, Reno, NV 1996
- Grand Canyon National History Assoc., Grand Canyon, AZ 1995, 1996
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site Museum, Atlanta, GA 1996
- Glynn Art Association, St. Simons, Island, GA 1995
- Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery, Bolivar, MO 1995
- Stanley Concert Hall, Estes Park, CO 1995
- Anniston Museum of Natural History, Anniston, AL 1995
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Jackson, WY 1995
- Artwest Gallery, Jackson, WY 1995
- Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, St. Louis, MO 1995
- The Museum of the Horse, Lexington, VA 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.
- National Academy of the Arts, Jackson WY 1994, 1995
- National Wildlife Art Museum, Jackson, WY 1994
- Georgia Institute of Technology Theatre for the Arts, Atlanta, GA 1994
- Galerie de Bellefeuille, Westmount, QC 1992, 1993
- Galerie Symole, Montreal, QC 1991
- Central Place Galleries, Bangor, Maine 1991
- Art 91, Laval Jewish Community, Laval, QC 1991
- The Montreal Forum, Montreal, QC 1990
- Le Musee Laurier, Arthabaska, QC 1987
- Cambrian Rose Gallery, Ottawa, Ont 1985
- Planetree Gallery, Burlington, Ont. 1988
- Gallery St. Paul, Montreal, QC 1988
- Beckett Gallery, Hamilton, Ont. 1982, 1985
- Galerie Bernard Desroches, Montreal, QC 1981, 1984, 1986